What is Hands on Touch?
Hands on touch is a holistic approach that combines bodywork from different Somatic Practice’s. Body Mind Centering touch supports the different systems of the body including; fluids, organs, bones, fascia and muscles. Laban / Bartenieff provides supportive guidance from a bio mechanical perspective.
Benefits of Hands on Touch
- Develops body awareness
- Offers a variety of different movement options
- Calms the Nervous System
- Enhanced communication between different body systems
- Increased range of motion at joints
- Supports the bodies ability to yield
- Informs different layers of support within the body
- Assists in breath support