- Certified Dynamic Embodiment Somatic Movement Therapist (DESMTT): Dr. Martha Eddy, New York, 500 hours
- Registered Somatic Movement Therapist (RSMT): International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association (ISMETA)
- Certified Classic Hatha Yoga Instructor (RYT): Prana Yoga, Bali – Yoga Alliance, 200 hours
- Certified Restorative Yoga Instructor (RYT): Prana Yoga, Bali – Yoga Alliance, 300 hours
- Pilates Level 1 Instructor (CPT): Australian Pilates Method Association, 500 hours
- Pre-natal and Post-natal for pilates: Art of Motion Training, Karin Sharp-Gurtner
- Additional training in intuitive energy work, deep tissue massage and Swiss massage
My Background and Experience
My love of movement began at age three with dancing, which I continue to enjoy as an outlet for healing and creative expression. I have 18 years of teaching experience coupled with extensive training in various movement modalities, including personal training/group fitness, pilates, somatic movement therapy, classic hatha yoga, restorative yoga and dance. Having traveled the world, I have gained international experience in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and India.
I am a certified and experienced sound practitioner using Tibetan bowls, gongs and other sacred sound instruments. I studied in North America with Diane Mandel, Don Minguel and certified with Suren Shrestha, Seattle, WA, USA. I am inspired by Pepe Danza, world musician and sound healer.